Even if you aren’t on a keto diet, you’ll be amazed by this low carb cheesecake. You and your family will enjoy this easy and delicious sugar-free and homemade dessert. This is a healthier version of the original, rich cheesecake that we always eat. This dessert is really delicious and healthy and this is definitely the best keto cheesecake you`ll ever try. The best part is that it’s sugar-free and low in carbs, something that you might not realize when you eat it for the first time.
You can make different varieties of it, or top it with berries, which are naturally lower in carbs. Just remember, to still use keto-friendly ingredients. For a low-fat version, you can just use the low-fat cream cheese instead of the regular one.
This is ideal since it is the central ingredient for this recipe. There are different recipes and good ideas for cheesecake on a keto diet. However, I believe that this recipe is very simple and one of the best, and I strongly suggest you give it a try! This sugar-free low carb cheesecake tastes just like the real thing – delicious!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
How to Store and Freeze This Cheesecake
Unless you’re serving this cheesecake for a party, you’re likely to have some slices leftover. Don’t let it go to waste – cheesecake stores well in the fridge or the freezer.
To refrigerate your cheesecake, wrap the cheesecake in plastic, and store it in the fridge for up to three days. (Store without toppings.)
To freeze your cheesecake, wrap individual slices in foil or plastic and place them in heavy freezer-type plastic bags.
You can also freeze an entire cheesecake. You can use the bottom of the springform pan or a round piece of cardboard to support it as you wrap it in a layer of plastic and foil.
To thaw the cheesecake, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator.
Variations on Low Carb Cheesecake
Here are some of my other low carb cheesecake recipes:
- Best Keto Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
- No-Bake Keto Mini Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy Low Carb Keto Coconut Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- Low Carb Keto Lemon Cheesecake
- Best Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
More Keto Dessert Recipes
So what are the best keto chocolate desserts to have on keto? Here are some of our favorite low carb / no carb desserts you might like:
Best Keto Cheesecake
dessert is really delicious and healthy and this is definitely the best keto cheesecake you`ll
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F. Adjust the rack to the middle of the oven. Combine
the crust dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix in the butter. Pour
the crust mixture into a 9-inch x 3.5-inch springform pan and press halfway up the sides using your fingers. Use a flat bottomed cup to press the mixture into the bottom. Refrigerate the crust for 20 minutes.
- Add in the sweetener a little at a time (about ⅓) and beat with the hand mixer.
- Add in the room temperature eggs one at a time and beat until well incorporated.
- Finally, add in the vanilla and room temperature sour cream and beat until just incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and even out the top. Bake in the preheated oven.
- Check after 50 minutes. The top should no longer be glossy and the center should still be jiggly.
- Turn off the oven and crack the door. Let the cheesecake sit in the oven for
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven run a sharp paring knife between the cheesecake
and the pan (this is to ensure the cake doesn't stick. Do not remove the
springform). Let sit on the counter for 1 hour.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Remove the springform pan sides, decorate the top, and serve. Makes 12 slices.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Did you make this Keto Cheesecake? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!