Looking for a way to enjoy a classic dessert on your keto diet? Well, then this keto-friendly tiramisu cheesecake is a must-try. No need to feel deprived while on a keto diet with a delicious recipe like this. This delicious tiramisu cheesecake is a perfect combination of two classic desserts in one low carb and gluten-free treat. It is very light and creamy. You will find yourself wanting another piece as soon as the fork scrapes the final piece from your plate. It’s low enough in carbs too!
I know it might sound hard to believe, probably for good reason. What kind of Tiramisu can be low-carb and taste good? I don’t blame you. This Keto Tiramisu Cheesecake will make you forget about the old sugary stuff. Keto Tiramisu Cheesecake is very easy to make and could be made ahead. It keeps well in the fridge and it does not dry up.
Some Tiramisu FAQs:
How much alcohol do I put in my Tiramisu?
The one-shot is good, you don’t want to overdo it. My alcohol of choice here is Rum.
I made too much, Can Tiramisu be frozen?
Yup, it can keep for at least one month in your freezer.
Will Tiramisu keep me awake?
I doubt it, with all the fat you’re going to get from it, not to mention the fact that the entire dessert has one shot of espresso, you’re probably going to need to take a nap after this.
How long does my Tiramisu need to set before I serve it?
For a minimum of about 2 hours in the fridge.
I hope you will enjoy this recipe as much as I did. This one is definitely a keeper recipe so don`t forget to share it with our friends.
Best Keto Tiramisu Cheesecake
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Beat the eggs and sugar substitute in a bowl until blended and light in color.
- Add the butter and mix until blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until the mixture is smooth and is an even
- Place the mixture into a greased, parchment-lined springform cake tin (I use an 8-inch size tin).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until firm.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the rum over the sponge.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and mascarpone together until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the sugar substitute, coffee and rum, and mix until smooth.
- Spoon on top of the cake base then place in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight to set.
- Whip the cream until thick peaks.
- Pipe the cream on top of the cheesecake.
- Using a sieve, gentle cover the cream with the cocoa powder, shaking it over evenly.
Did you make this Keto Tiramisu Cheesecake? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!