This Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake is delicious and will give you that creamy and sweet factor with a citrus twist in flavor. Even if you are not on a low-carb diet, you will love this!
I’m sure you will love this lemon cheesecake recipe! Rich, creamy, and oh-so-satisfying!
This lemon keto cheesecake includes a buttery almond crust to give it a good texture.
It is so delicious you can serve it to all your family and friends and they will never guess it is a keto diet serving!
Don’t feel like you can’t eat the foods you love; just learn to adapt and cook recipes that use the right ingredients!
You don’t have to be deprived; you can make amazing tasting food that everyone will love.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Recipe:
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Prep Time: 20 minutes
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Cook Time: 8 minutes
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Total Time: 28 minutes
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-cutlery”] Servings: 6-8 servings
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1.5 tbsp erythritol
- 8-ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3-ounce packet of sugar-free lemon jello
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray an 8-inch baking dish or springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix almond flour, butter, and erythritol until the mixture is crumbly. Press in the bottom of the baking dish and bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment mix cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add in heavy cream and whisk on high until the mixture thickens and soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed to low and mix in jello packet and lemon zest until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly with a spatula over cooled crust.
- Cover and chill until set, about 2-3 hours or overnight.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-heart”] Tip: You can use any sugar-free jello flavor you want. Lemon seems to be a classic cheesecake flavor, but you can also try cherry, raspberry, and strawberry. Orange would be great, or even lime for a key lime cheesecake
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-tasks”] Nutrition
Per Serving: Calories 320; Total Fat 31.1g; Total Carb 6.2g; Dietary Fiber 1.8g; Protein 6.2g
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Did you make this Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!
Thursday 21st of May 2020
Will this work with monk fruit? If so, what would be the substitute portion to use?
Friday 4th of October 2019
I’m making this now. I added a couple drops of lemon oil and maybe a tablespoon of Puyre (Mix of stevia and Erythritol) in the batter. Can’t wait to try it chilled!