Keto chocolate cake with walnuts will satisfy your sweet tooth if you are low-carb or keto! This keto dessert is sweet with a deep chocolate flavor topped with sugar-free chocolate ganache for an extra special treat. This is an easy keto cake recipe that satisfies the chocolate craving for several diet restrictions.
An easy to make low carb Keto Chocolate Bundt Cake recipe that is also sugar-free, grain-free, gluten-free, and delicious making it an all-around good baking choice if you’re watching any of those things in your diet. It tastes just like the real thing. And you can feel great having a slice.
Keto Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe:
diet restrictions. It tastes just like the real thing. And you can feel great having a slice.
- Preheat the oven to 325° F and grease a large bundt pan.
- In two separate bowls mix together the wet and dry ingredients respectively. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix together well using a hand mixer, until the mixture is well incorporated, and looks fluffy. This will keep the cake from being dense as almond flour cakes can sometimes be.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Smooth out the top, transfer to the oven and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- When the cake is done allow to cool completely before inverting onto a cake stand.
- Make a frosting. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine cream or coconut milk and the sweetener. Bring to just a simmer, then remove from heat and add chocolate chips and vanilla. Let sit 5 minutes and then whisk until smooth.
- Pour over the top of the cake and let set.
NutritionPer Serving (1 slice): Net carbs 3.8 gr; Protein 7.3 gr; Fat 20.7 gr; Calories 229 kcal; Total carbs 7.7 gr; Fiber 3.8 gr; Sodium 179 mg; Magnesium 78 mg; Potassium 269 mg;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂