This easy keto peanut butter mug cake is fudgy, moist, sugar-free, grain-free, gluten-free, low carb microwave dessert recipe that takes less than 5 minutes from start to finish. It doesn`t just taste great but also look soo elegant and beautiful.
I’m in love with mug cakes! They are seriously the greatest thing ever because I love desserts but usually don’t want a whole batch of cookies or an entire cake, I’d never get through it all. A mug cake is just one serving of perfection!
I can’t say no to a peanut butter treat – and when you’re short on time, then this keto peanut butter mug cake is the perfect treat. This healthy 1-minute peanut butter mug cake is a super indulgent, super easy dessert. And it proves the well-known fact that life is just BETTER with peanut butter! Peanut butter is one of the best ways to curb a craving!
Mug cakes are magical, wonderfully easy treats to make when a sweet craving strikes. And this one definitely hit the spot and it is beyond easy to make!
How about an elegant (but super-quick) dessert? What are you waiting for? Go for it! You have to try it to believe it!
Can’t get enough of this peanut butter cookie mug cake recipe? Try these other recipes!
- Best Healthy 1 Minute Keto Mug Brownie
- Best Low Carb Keto Blueberry Mug Cake
- Easy Low Carb Keto Strawberry Mug Cake
- Chocolate Keto Lava Mug Cake
1-Minute Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Microwave the peanut butter for 30 seconds to soften, in a greased ramekin or mug you
plan to use.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Microwave for 1 minute then check the center of the cake with a toothpick. If it comes
out clean, let cool slightly and enjoy. If it's still slightly wet on the toothpick, microwave for another 30 seconds.
- To make topping simply add to a stand mixer and blend on high until desired
texture or use a hand mixer to whip.
- Slice cake in half if desired as I have done in the pictures, add topping if desired
and layer one half of the cake on top of the other. Add the rest of the topping
Mug Cake Without Topping:
Mug Cake with Topping:
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love! Did you make this 1-Minute Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!