Who says you can’t eat brownies when you’re on the keto diet?! These keto brownies are the best. I’ve gone through test batch after test batch trying to find the perfect keto brownie recipe. Until I made these Keto Brownies. Finally.
What makes them so incredible is that they are fudgy and dense, just as every brownie should be! It’s a hard task getting them to come out fudgy and moist, but we did it! I also added some peanut butter, which will help deliver healthy fats and a nice nutty flavor.
These super easy to make keto brownies are super low in carbs, fudgy and have a dense and creamy texture that melts in your mouth. Made with lots of chocolate and other real food ingredients, yum!
In less than 40 minutes you have the perfect keto brownies that are the ideal company for a cup of keto coffee or your favorite tea.
Best Keto Brownies Recipe:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 16 brownies
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter, I use this brand
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added peanut butter powder (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon of packed coconut flour
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons fine salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a 9×9 inch baking pan. Alternately you can line it with parchment paper, leaving a couple of inches of overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, coconut flour, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the edges are set but the center is still a little soft to the touch. Start checking at the 15-minute mark.
- Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting and serving. Cut into 16 squares.
Serving Size: 1 brownie; Calories: 129; Net Carbs: 1.5g; Fat: 11g; Carbohydrates: 4.3g; Fiber: 2.8g; Protein: 5g
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂