Who says you can’t eat brownies when you’re on the keto diet?! These keto brownies are the best. I’ve gone through test batch after test batch trying to find the perfect keto brownie recipe. Until I made these Keto Brownies. Finally.
What makes them so incredible is that they are fudgy and dense, just as every brownie should be! It’s a hard task getting them to come out fudgy and moist, but we did it! I also added some peanut butter, which will help deliver healthy fats and a nice nutty flavor.
These super easy to make keto brownies are super low in carbs, fudgy and have a dense and creamy texture that melts in your mouth. Made with lots of chocolate and other real food ingredients, yum!
In less than 40 minutes you have the perfect keto brownies that are the ideal company for a cup of keto coffee or your favorite tea.
World's Best Keto Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter, I use this brand
- ⅔ cup powdered erythritol, I use this brand
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp no sugar added peanut butter powder, I use this brand
- 1 tbsp of packed coconut flour
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tbsp butter, ghee or coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1½ tsp pure vanilla extract, I use this brand
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ¼ tsp fine salt
- ½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips, I use this
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer.
- Bakefor 20 minutes, or until the edges are set but the center is still a little soft to the touch. Start checking at the 15-minute mark .
- Letcool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting and serving. Cut into 16 squares.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you!
Did you make these Keto Brownies? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!