So after making the most delicious keto chocolate chip cookie ever, I was thinking how could I make this dessert any better? With a sweet Lemon Cream Cheese sandwiched between soft, chocolatey cookies, this foolproof recipe for Keto Lemon Cream Cookie Sandwiches will satisfy any craving. Make these low-carb & gluten-free treats in less than 30 minutes!
These keto-friendly chocolate cookies are great fun to bake with kids too. Give them the Lemon Cream Cheese Filling to make, they’ll have fun licking the bowl clean. I know I did!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
More Keto Dessert Recipes
So what are the best keto desserts to have on keto? Here are some of our favorite low carb / no carb desserts you might like:
- Best Low Carb Keto Blueberry Mug Cake
- Easy Keto Chocolate Pecan Mug Cake For Two – Low Carb and Gluten-Free
- 1-Minute Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Best Keto Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Best Easy Keto Cheesecake
Keto Lemon Cream Cookie Sandwiches Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp unsweetened Natural Peanut Butter, I use this brand
- 1 cup finely ground almond flour, I use this brand
- ¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips, I use this brand
- ½ cup granular Swerve
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, I use this brand
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, I use this brand
Lemon Cream Cheese Filling
- 4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ¼ tsp lemon extract
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp fresh lemon zest
- ⅓ cup Swerve Confectioner's
For Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl mix melted butter, peanut butter, swerve, vanilla, coconut oil, and egg until very smooth, set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips to the combined mixture and stir until just incorporated.
- Roll the dough into around 28 balls, and place balls evenly across both cookie sheets lined with a Silpat, or parchment paper. With your fingers, lightly flatten the dough, as it will not spread during baking.
- Place on a cookie tray, and bake on the center rack 10-13 minutes. Let cool an additional
10 minutes before handling, as they are very delicate at first but firm up completely once cool.
For Lemon Cream Cheese Filling
- In an electric mixer or with a hand mixer on medium-high speed, mix cream cheese until smooth. Then add Swerve Confectioners and beat until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and beat on medium-high for 10 minutes. Provide fluffiness and helps combine flavors. Place into an icing bag with a Wilton 1A Round Tip.
- Take two individual cookies. With the first cookie pipe about a quarter size of the filling onto the center of the cookie. Place the other cookie on top of the cookie with filling and squeeze together. Set aside, and follow this process for all cookies until you have around 14 lemon cream sandwiches.
NutritionPer serving (1 sandwich): Calories 109; Total Fat 11.2g; Saturated Fat 6.8g; Cholesterol 34mg; Cholesterol 34mg; Total Carbohydrate 5.5g; Dietary Fiber 0.2g; Total Sugars 4.5g; Protein 1.6g;
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Did you make this Keto Lemon Cream Cookie Sandwiches recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!