Craving chocolate on the ketogenic or low carb diet? This healthy low carb Keto Chocolate Pecan Mug Cake For Two is perfect for you! This comforting and delicious Keto Chocolate Pecan Mug Cake is super fudgy and cooks in the microwave for just 1 minute.
I love mug cakes! They are quick and easy to make, and that you aren’t committed to an entire pan of something. Portion control is so much easier when you are only making one or two servings of something at a time! It is also low carb, gluten-free and keto-friendly. It is a delicious and easy recipe and, you can also make this in two microwave-safe ramekins instead of a mug.
This chocolate healthy mug cake is everything I’d hoped it would be. It will completely solve all of your chocolate cravings… in less than 1 minute! Honestly, this cake is so rich that it might be more fitting to call it a chocolate mug brownie instead of a cake. Since I started this blog I published a bunch of different keto mug cakes, and this one makes me especially proud.
If you like this brownie mug cake you might like my other mug recipes, too.
OTHER KETO MUG CAKE RECIPES:
- 1-Minute Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Best Low Carb Keto Blueberry Mug Cake
- Best Healthy 1 Minute Keto Mug Brownie
- Easy Low Carb Keto Strawberry Mug Cake
- Easy 1 Minute Keto Pecan Pie Mug Cake
Easy Keto Chocolate Pecan Mug Cake For Two - Low Carb and Gluten Free
This healthy low carb Keto Chocolate Pecan Mug Cake For Two is perfect for you!
- Melt the butter in a small microwave safe bowl (about 30 seconds in microwave).
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour batter into mug or 2 small greased mugs or ramekins.
- Microwave for 1 minute (add another 30 seconds if necessary).
- Serve with whipped cream or sugar free vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you!
Did you make this Easy Keto Chocolate Pecan Mug Cake For Two? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!