These homemade easy to make Keto Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies are soft, and completely sugar-free deliciously rich low carb dessert!
Cookies are one of my all-time favorite Keto treats. They’re the perfect dessert for when you really just need some sweet low carb, high fat goodness.
Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe:
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Natural Peanut Butter, I use this brand
- 1 cup finely ground almond flour, I use this brand
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips, I use this brand
- 1/2 cup granular Swerve
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, I use this brand
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, I use this brand
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl mix melted butter, peanut butter, swerve, vanilla, coconut oil, and egg until very smooth, set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips to the combined mixture and stir until just incorporated.
- Shape into cookies – using a tablespoon, or cookie scoop, drop batter onto a baking sheet lined with a Silpat, or parchment paper. With your fingers, lightly flatten the dough, as it will not spread during baking.
- Place on a cookie tray, and bake on the center rack 10-13 minutes. Let cool an additional 10 minutes before handling, as they are very delicate at first but firm up completely once cool.
Per Serving: Calories: 145; Total Carbs: 7.75g; Fiber: 2.75; Net Carbs: 5g; Protein: 5.62g; Fat: 11.47g
Photo Credit: Marco Verch