This Keto Lemon Cake is deliciously moist and combined with the cream cheese icing is now one of my favorite recipes. It’s just enough lemon and vanilla to add a nice layer of added flavor to this keto cake. The texture of this low carb cake is very dense and rich. I don’t doubt that you’d be able to easily fool someone who is not following a keto diet plan.
This gluten-free cake can be made with or without icing. Lemon cake is the perfect ketogenic treat for spring and summer. Moist and rich keto lemon cake topped with a lemon icing. Deliciously lemony and tangy, and easy and fun to make! Give this cake a try and you’ll find yourself making it again and again!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
More Keto Dessert Recipes
So what are the best keto desserts to have on keto? Here are some of our favorite low carb / no carb desserts you might like:
- Best Low Carb Keto Blueberry Mug Cake
- Easy Keto Chocolate Pecan Mug Cake For Two – Low Carb and Gluten-Free
- 1-Minute Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Best Keto Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Best Easy Keto Cheesecake
Easy Keto Lemon Cake Recipe:
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the cake mix, eggs, coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon zest,
vanilla extract, and poppyseeds.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and transfer to the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes until the center is set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Transfer the cake to a cooling rack.
- While the cake is cooling make the icing by beating together the cream cheese, butter, lemon zest, and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Slowly incorporate the Swerve Confectioners.
- Ice the cake with an offset spatula, store in the refrigerator until ready to serve to remove about 20 minutes before serving to come to slightly room temperature. Store refrigerated up to 5 days.
NutritionPer serving (1slice): Calories 230; Total Fat 21g; Cholesterol 65mg; Sodium 200mg; Dietary Fiber 4g; Protein 5g; Sugars 2g; Net Carbs: 3g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Did you make this Easy Keto Lemon Cake recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!