This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
These are far the best keto pancakes I have ever made. Fluffy Keto Pancakes made with almond flour and filled with berries. They are great for staple summer breakfast treat and ready in just 15 minutes. Top with your favorite sugar-free syrup or whipped cream and powdered sweetener for an amazing keto breakfast treat.
Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfasts and these Keto Pancakes with berries are one of the best I have ever made … and I’ve made a LOT of pancakes! These Keto Pancakes are gluten-free, paleo, and Whole 30 approved. Whew! Loaded with sweet berries and no refined sugar. Healthy with a capital H! Packed with healthy carbs and protein.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
So what are the best keto desserts to have on keto? Here are some of our favorite low carb / no carb desserts you might like:
- Best Low Carb Keto Blueberry Mug Cake
- Easy Keto Chocolate Pecan Mug Cake For Two – Low Carb and Gluten-Free
- 1-Minute Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Best Keto Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Best Easy Keto Cheesecake
Keto Pancakes Recipe With Berries
- Mix all ingredients (except berries) together in a blender.
- Let batter sit for about 15 minutes.
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat (about 325-350 degrees F) and spray with cooking spray. Using an ice cream scoop or a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter into the skillet.
- Drop berries onto each pancake. Continue to cook until the pancakes are ready to flip. They are ready when the edges firm up and are no longer glossy. Cook for about 30 seconds more after flipping.
NutritionPer Serving (1 pancake): Calories 71; Total Fat 5.6g; Sodium 133mg; Potassium 12mg; Total Carbohydrates 2.1g; Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 0.3g; Protein 2.9g; Net Carbs 1.1g;
Tip: Berries out of season? Use frozen or swap out Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips. When blueberries are plentiful in the summer, freeze them in small baggies to add to muffins and pancakes in the winter. No need to thaw them.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Did you make this Easy Fluffy Keto Pancakes Recipe With Berries? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!