No Bake Keto Cheesecake is the perfect easy Keto dessert. This really is the best gluten-free, low carb, and keto cheesecake. There really isn’t much difference between a “normal” cheesecake and this Keto cheesecake. The only thing we need to replace is the sweetener and the crust. Mission accomplished!
This recipe is easy to make and will fit your macros while giving you the taste you’ve been missing! The whole family will love making and eating this easy low carb cheesecake recipe.
Easy No Bake Keto Cheesecake Recipe:
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 5 hours
Servings: 8 people
- 200g almond flour (Ground Almond)
- 3 tbsp brown sweetener, (I use this brand)
- 100g salted butter (room temperature)
- ½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 500ml double / heavy whipping cream
- ½cuppowdered sweetener, I use this brand
- 500g cream cheese
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp lemon extract optional
- Prepare a 9-inch pie pan or springform pan
- In a medium-size bowl mix together almond flour (or ground nuts), sweetener, butter, and salt using a hand mixer. Fully combine all of these ingredients, the mixture will still be crumbly, but that’s ok.
- Stir in the mixture in pan and press crust evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, double/heavy whipping cream, powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract until well combined and creamy.
- Spread filling into prepared crust. Rest in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight) and serve chilled. Top with fresh berries and whipping cream if desired.
Note: All of your ingredients should be at room temperature. Anything that is refrigerated should be left out for at least 2 hours.
Tip: This is the best basic recipe for Keto Cheesecake, so you can play with it and add any flavor you like. For example, you can add lemon zest, a few drops of lemon extract, and Walden farms strawberry syrup (zero everything), and you will get amazing lemon strawberry cheesecake which is not overbearing on flavor. Instead of almond, you can use half pecans and half walnuts grounded. And then you can bake them for 12 min.
Per Serving (1 slice): Total Fat 42g; Sodium 286mg; Potassium 78mg; Total Carbs 7g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Protein 9g
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂