Whether you on ketogenic diet or you are just looking for healthy low-carb treats, these fat are a great option. It’s delicious, easy to make, perfect high-fat treat dessert recipe to have on-hand. These vegan fat bombs are naturally low in carbs and won’t raise your blood sugar.
You can use any berries – raspberries, blackberries, blueberries or strawberries – all are delicious when covered in chocolate!
Keto Chocolate Raspberry Fat Bombs Recipe:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Wildly Organic Refined Coconut Oil, I use this brand
- 1/4 cup Wildly Organic Fermented Cacao Powder, I use this brand
- 10 drops stevia extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 18 fresh raspberries, halved
- Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan.
- Add cacao powder, stevia, vanilla and salt and mix until smooth.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the coconut chocolate directly into the lined muffin pan cavity. Alternatively, you may use silicone molds for this purpose.
- Place 3 raspberry halves on top of the chocolate.
- Loosely cover raspberries with more melted chocolate. Sprinkle with coarse salt if desired.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Remove from muffin pan and store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
These Raspberry Chocolate Fat Bombs are best kept in the refrigerator in a closed container. Because coconut oil melts at 76 degrees Fahrenheit, these fat bombs must be kept in cold storage. However, I assure you, they won’t last long.
Per serving: Calories: 172; Carbs: 2g; Fat: 19g; Protein: 19g; Sodium: 55; Sugar: 0;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂