These keto sausage egg cups are one of the best time-saving keto breakfast recipes of all time, hands down.
Sausage Egg cups are a delicious and savory way to start your day. They’re quick and easy to make, perfect for adults and kids on the go!
These low-carb breakfast sausage egg cups are great for preparing ahead of time, then simply reheating in the microwave for a delicious and easy grab-and-go breakfast or snack.
Make these ahead and store them in the freezer for quick breakfasts.
These healthy low-carb breakfast cups are one of my absolute favorite ways to start the day. Plus, they freeze well and can be made in advance.
But the best part is that they’re jam-packed with protein and can be customized with any toppings or add-ins you like.
And the best part? They are chock full of protein and couldn’t be more simple to customize with any toppings or add-ins you like.
If you have any leftover vegetables, turkey, or bacon, just chop them up and toss them in the soup. Kale, zucchini, and asparagus are all great choices!
If you’re not into making your own breakfast sausage, you can buy premade! Just make sure there’s no sugar added if you’re following the keto diet.
How To Make Keto Sausage Egg Cups
- Line a muffin tin with non-stick, insertable baking cups, or grease a silicone muffin tin with butter.
- In a large bowl, combine ground sausage, salt and pepper, garlic, paprika, onion powder, and parsley.
- Add a small handful of meat to each muffin tin well then press up the sides to create a cup.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs and add salt and pepper.
- Pour over each piece of meat cup and add cheddar, tomatoes, spinach, and red bell pepper.
- Bake until the eggs are set, about 20-30 minutes. Remove from muffin tin onto a serving platter.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
More grab & go low carb breakfast ideas
I have lots of low-carb breakfast ideas on this blog for you, and one of my favorites is the low-carb recipe that I am sharing with you today — it’s easy to eat at any time of day!
Check out also my other recipes:
- Baked Avocado Eggs Keto Recipe
- Best Keto Egg Fast Deviled Eggs
- Easy Keto Breakfast Egg Wrap Recipe
- Best Keto Crepes
- 2 Minute Keto Breakfast – Omelet In A Mug
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Did you make this Keto Sausage Egg Cups recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!