This keto grilled cheese made with 90-second bread is amazing. It is perfectly crispy and golden, and wonderfully cheesy. It smells amazing as you cook it in butter. If you’re on a low carb or keto diet you must try this 90-second bread turned into a GRILLED CHEESE! Perfect for people on the keto diet. Lunch or dinner idea that kids love too.
This 90 Second Keto Bread can be made with almond flour or coconut flour and toasting this bread makes it have a much better texture. You could use a skillet to toast it in some butter. I used almond flour but if you prefer to use coconut flour you can easily replace it. Yum!
You can also turn it into french toast or low carb sandwich … wouldn’t that be great for breakfast? Try it with pulled pork for an extra delicious spin! This keto grilled cheese is excellent all by itself, especially for a quick lunch on the go. You can keep it simple with just cheddar, or spruce up this Keto Grilled Cheese with meat, veggies and/or different types of cheese.
Either way, I hope you love this delicious and easy Keto Grilled Cheese!
Keto Grilled Cheese With 90 Second Bread
- Melt butter in a bowl.
- Add the almond or coconut flour, egg, baking powder, seasonings and then whisk
- Dump into the sandwich container (or bowl/mug works). You can do it in a mug for an English muffin or in a square container for "bread shape".
- Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Take out of the microwave and let cool 20 seconds.
- Cut bread in half and fill with cheese/meat (if too thin, make 2 slices of bread)
- Heat butter in a skillet and cook the bread on each side until crisp.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you!
Did you make this 90 Second Bread Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!