Keto Egg Fast Deviled Eggs, perfect for Easter, holidays and summer backyard gatherings! This easy and delicious low carb deviled egg recipe with only 3 ingredients is a must!
They are just as tasty as regular deviled eggs (or more so) but they adhere to the Keto Egg Fast Diet Rules so that you can benefit from the easy weight loss on the Keto Egg Fast Diet!
Deviled eggs are one of my go-to snacks. Whether it’s just me at home alone, craving something tasty, or it’s me with a house full of guests, deviled eggs seem to always be the answer. They’re so incredibly easy to make and they fill me up for HOURS.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Keto Egg Fast Deviled Eggs Recipe:
Yield: 6 servings
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar-free mayonnaise, I use this brand
- 1 Tbsp green tobasco, I use this brand
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling for about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and allow eggs and water to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Run the eggs under cold water and peel.
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks into a medium bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork, then blend with the mayonnaise, tobacco, and salt until smooth.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture back into the eggs.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Note: You can also make boiled eggs is in the Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water along with the eggs to the pot, seal, and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. Natural release for 5 minutes and then transfer eggs to an ice bath for 5 minutes. Perfectly cooked eggs and they peel like a dream.
Store deviled eggs in the fridge in a tightly covered container for up to one week.
Per serving (2 deviled egg halves): Calories 178; Fat 17g; Net carbs 0.5g, Protein 6g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂