Low Carb Keto Breakfast Egg Wrap Recipe, stuffed with chicken sausage, mashed avocado spread, and jalapeno cream cheese.
Keto Breakfast Egg Wrap is a fantastic keto recipe, simply sturdy, and can be eaten during summer, or all year round.
You are going to love making this Keto Wrap recipe, especially since it’s low carb.
The great thing with these keto egg wraps (apart from being almost zero carbs) is that you can flavor them any way you want.
Keto egg wraps can be filled when hot or cold. Sprinkle some grated/shredded cheese while they are still hot and the cheese will melt into the wrap.
I found this recipe on aspicyperspective, and with little modification, it turns out great.
My favorite would be adding chicken sausage, mashed avocado spread, and jalapeno cream cheese.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Keto Breakfast Egg Wrap Recipe:
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Prep Time: 10 mins
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Cook Time: 15 mins
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Total Time: 25 mins
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-cutlery”] Servings: 4 wraps
- 4 chicken sausages
- 8-9 large eggs (2 cups of eggs)
- 1Hass avocado mashed
- 1small garlic minced
- 1tspolive oil, I use this brand
- 1tsplemon juice
- 8 tbsps jalapeño cream cheese, softened
- 4 tsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place an 11 to 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, place the chicken sausages in the skillet and sear to warm through. Then move them to a plate and cover with foil.
- Wipe the skillet out with a damp paper towel. Crack the eggs into a bowl, making sure you have 2 cups worth. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Whisk thoroughly until the eggs are frothy.
- Place 1 teaspoon of butter into the skillet. Once melted, add 1/2 cup of eggs. Swirl the pan to create an 11- to 12-inch even circle. Cook for 1-2 minutes until mostly cooked, then carefully flip the egg wrap over with a large spatula. Cook another 30-60 seconds. Slide the egg crepe onto a cutting board and repeat 3 more times, making 4 egg wraps total.
- To make the mashed avocado spread, combine the avocado, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt/pepper in a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- Lay each egg wrap flat and scoop half an avocado on the wrap. Spread the mashed avocado over the entire egg wrap. Then spread 2 tablespoons of jalapeño cream cheese over the avocado.
- Place a chicken sausage on each egg wrap and fold the wrap over the sausage. Fold the sides inward, like a burrito, and roll the egg wrap, tucking the sides as you roll. Repeat.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-list-alt”] Nutrition
Per Serving (1 wrap): Calories 627; Calories from Fat 459; Total Fat 51g; Saturated Fat 16g; Sodium 1166mg; Potassium 683mg; Total Carbs 14g; Dietary Fiber 6g; Sugars 3g; Protein 31g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂
Modified recipe by aspicyperspective