This Keto Raspberry Cheesecake is a creamy, fruity flavored dessert that’s not too sweet and not too sour. A lovely low carb, gluten-free, summertime treat.
This Keto Raspberry Cheesecake is an incredible dessert for anyone who is on a low carb, high-fat diet. With this luxurious and elegant low carb cheesecake with raspberries, you won’t believe that you’re on a diet. Using simple ingredients, this cake can be made for any occasion.
Easy Low Carb Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe:
is on a low-carb, high-fat diet. Using simple ingredients, this cake can be made for any occasion.
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp granular sweetener (or to taste), I use this brand
- 1 cup almond flour, I use this brand
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, I use this brand
- 24 oz. cream cheese, very soft (3 8oz. pkg)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, fresh or bottled
- 1 cup granular sweetener (or to taste), I use this brand
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Melt butter and 1 tbsp of granular sweetener together in a saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in almond flour. Press into a 9" springform pan. Bake at 350° F for 12-15 minutes, or until golden. Let it cool.
- To make the filling, Beat cream cheese, lemon juice, and 1 cup of granular sweetener together thoroughly. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in raspberries and pour over crust. Decrease oven temperature to 325° F and bake for 40-45 minutes or until edges being looking dry and center jiggles slightly.
- Allow cooling for a couple of minutes after removing from the oven. Take it out and let it cool after that put it in a fridge.
- Chill it in the fridge for 4-6 hours until it sets completely or leave it overnight if possible.
NutritionPer serving (1/12 of cake): Calories 287; Total Fat 25.9g; Saturated Fat 15.3g; Sodium 212mg; Total Carbohydrate 8.1g; Dietary Fiber 1.6g; Total Sugars 1.2g; Protein 6.5g; Net Carbs 6.5g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂