This low carb Keto Raspberry Ice Cream recipe is so good with fresh raspberries and a rich creamy taste! Looking for something cool and sweet that won’t ruin your keto diet? This is a sugar-free summer dessert recipe you won’t want to miss!
Easy Keto No Churn Raspberry Ice Cream is low carb, super simple to make, sweet, creamy, and absolutely delightful. You don’t need an ice cream maker or special tools, or weird ingredients to make this yummy treat.
Keto Raspberry ice cream is so delicious no one will know it is a healthy ice cream recipe. My family was shocked at how delicious this creamy raspberry ice cream is. This Keto ice cream is the perfect thing on a hot day, or just when you need a healthy sweet treat.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
More Keto Dessert Recipes
So what are the best keto desserts to have on keto? Here are some of our favorite low carb / no carb desserts you might like:
- Best Low Carb Keto Blueberry Mug Cake
- Easy Keto Chocolate Pecan Mug Cake For Two – Low Carb and Gluten-Free
- 1-Minute Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Best Keto Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Best Easy Keto Cheesecake
Easy Keto No Churn Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe:
- Place the raspberry and 1/4 of the sweetener in a blender or food processor. Blend until almost pureed but some chunks still remain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, vanilla extract, and raspberry mixture until thoroughly combined.
- In another large bowl, whip the cream with the remaining 1/4 cup sweetener until it holds stiff peaks. Gently fold the whipped cream into the raspberry mixture until just a few streaks remain.
- Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until firm, at least 5 hours.
Nutrition: Per serving: Calories 202; Total Fat 18.6g; Total Carbohydrates 4.4g; Dietary Fiber 0.6g; Protein 1.7g; Net Carbs 3.8g;
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Did you make this Keto No Churn Raspberry Ice Cream – Best Low Carb Super Soft Cookies recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!