If you are on a low carb keto diet or doing an Egg Fast to lose weight, you are going to love this recipe because it’s so easy to put together. You simply blend the ingredients up in a blender to make the batter.
This is low carb, keto, lchf, egg fast, and Atkins diet friendly crepes recipe. I got 8 crepes from this recipe. These Egg Fast crepes are a nice change from all the eggy meals you eat on an egg fast. It’s also a recipe you can enjoy while on a regular low carb high-fat diet.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Ingredients For Low Carb Keto Egg Fast Cinnamon Crepes:
Here are some of the ingredients and items that will be helpful in making this low carb cinnamon crepes recipe. You’ll need a heavy omelet pan so that it heats evenly without sticking or scorching the crepes in random spots. I like erythritol for these because it has big crystals and I like the texture and look of it sprinkled over the top of the crepes.
Here’s the low carb keto egg fast cinnamon crepes recipe.
Keto Egg Fast Cinnamon Crepes (Low Carb)
For the crepes:
- Heat butter in a nonstick pan on medium heat until sizzling nonstick pan on medium heat until
- Pour enough batter into the pan to form a 6 inch crepe. Cook for about 2 minutes,
then flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove and stack on a warm plate. You should end up with about 8 crepes.
- Meanwhile, mix your sweetener and cinnamon in a small bowl or baggie until combined.
- Stir half of the mixture into your softened butter until smooth.
- To serve, spread 1 Tbsp of the butter mixture onto the center of your crepe.
- Roll up and sprinkle with about 1 tsp of additional sweetener/cinnamon mixture.
Did you make this Keto Egg Fast Cinnamon Crepes? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!