Are you in search of the BEST healthy hot chocolate? You’ve come to the right place! This Keto-friendly Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate recipe makes a delicious way to shake off the chill of a fall or winter day. Cradling a warm mugful in your hands, breathing in that sweet steam, and sipping that creamy richness will make any day just a little bit better.
See how to make keto hot chocolate in just 1 minute! This sugar-free low carb hot chocolate recipe has thick, luxurious, ultra-rich, and deep chocolate flavor. Keto Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate recipe makes creamy, rich hot chocolate with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
I happen to think that it’s the best sugar-free hot chocolate around, it might just become your new favorite dessert.
Yes, you can even make Keto hot chocolate in the microwave. You can only make one serving at a time, but hey, fewer dishes to wash! You’ll notice that I gave a range of tablespoons of sweetener. I prefer my hot chocolate on the bittersweet side, so I tend to use a lesser amount of sweetener. If you like your hot chocolate to be sweeter, then you can use the larger amount.
Since this is my go-to quick and easy hot chocolate recipe, I decided to write down the ingredients and share it with all of you.
The lowest carb milk alternatives are dairy-free “milk”. The carb counts for a standard 8 oz serving of popular dairy-free kinds of milk are as follows:
- Flax Milk: 1 gram of carbs
- Coconut Milk: 1 gram of carbs
- Hemp Milk: 1 gram of carbs
- Cashew Milk: 1 gram of carbs
- Almond Milk: 2 grams of carbs
If you like this keto hot chocolate recipe, you might also enjoy some of these other keto low carb chocolate recipes:
- Best Healthy 1 Minute Keto Mug Brownie – Healthy Keto Mug Brownies don’t get better than this! This easy 1-minute mug brownie recipe is a low carb game changer.
- Easy Keto Fat Bombs – Coconut Chocolate Bars – Homemade Keto Coconut Chocolate Fat Bombs ( Mounds Bars ) have a blissful chocolate and coconut taste.
- Best Keto Chocolate Cake Ever – This low carb Chocolate Layer Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frostings the best cake that I’ve made on my keto diet!
- Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse – This easy keto chocolate mousse is so dense, rich, and decadent. It will satisfy your chocolate craving in only a few bites.
- No-Bake Keto Mini Chocolate Cheesecake – This low carb chocolate cheesecake is incredibly easy to whip up and will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan) – Quick and easy homemade chocolate fat bombs – with just 3 ingredients and NO baking required!
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Ferrero Rocher Fat Bombs – No-bake Keto Ferrero Rocher Fat Bombs are delicious, low carb, paleo, vegan, quick and easy to make.
Best Keto Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate - Super Easy To Make And Ready In 1 Minute
- First stir together dry ingredients, the cocoa powder, sweetener, and salt in a large, microwave-safe mug. This helps break up any lumps of cocoa or sweetener, which will help it mix more easily into the milk in the next step (if you are using unsweetened dark chocolate, add it after you add your low carb milk).
- Stir in a few tablespoons of almond milk to make a smooth paste, then stir in the remaining almond milk and heavy cream.
- Then, microwave for 1 minute. Remove the mug from the microwave, and stir. Microwave for a few seconds longer or until hot. Finally, stir in the vanilla extract.
- Top with sugar-free whipped cream and a dash of unsweetened cocoa powder, and enjoy!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love! Did you make this Keto Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!