If you’re a fan of chocolate, especially chocolate with nuts in it, these crunchy no-bake Low Carb Keto Chocolate Bars are the recipe for you. Just because you’re on a diet doesn’t mean that you can’t have your dessert. This low carb keto chocolate crunchy bar recipe that is totally guilt-free. Just be careful not to eat too many 🙂
Deliciously crunchy, chocolately and nutty keto bars built to satisfy any chocolate craving you encounter. You have to try these. They’re crazy simple to make and freeze and refrigerate really well. These Keto Chocolate Bars are also Paleo, Vegan, Sugar-Free, and Low Carb. The ultimate no bake ketogenic dessert recipe ready in 10 minutes!
Low Carb Keto Chocolate Bars Recipe
Deliciously crunchy, chocolately and nutty keto bars built to satisfy any chocolate craving
you encounter. You have to try these. These Keto Chocolate Bars are also Paleo, Vegan, Sugar-Free, and Low Carb.
For the Chocolate Bars:
For the Chocolate Bars:
- Line an 8x8 inch cake pan with parchment paper and put aside.
- Chop all of the nuts and place them in a bowl with the pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 30-second bursts in the microwave, or you could melt it on a stove top using a double boiler.
- Once the chocolate is melted completely, add the almond butter, sticky sweetener, and coconut oil and stir using a whisk until the coconut oil is completely melted and distributed evenly throughout the chocolate.
- Once it is evenly distributed, pour the chocolate mix over the nut and seed mix and stir until very well incorporated and all of the nuts and seeds are well covered.
- Place the entire mixture into the lined slice pan and put in the freezer for 30 minutes to half an hour until completely set.
- Take out of the freezer and slice into 20 squares.
For the Chocolate Glaze:
- Add all ingredients to your microwave-safe bowl and microwave on medium for 30 seconds. Stir the ingredients and repeat. Continue doing this until you reach your desired consistency- usually 1½- 2 minutes total.
- Dip each bar into the glaze.
- Cool the keto chocolate bars until the glaze sets, about 30 minutes, then serve.
- Store the bars in the fridge for up to 10 days or freeze for up to a month, maybe longer.
NutritionPer Serving (1 Bar): Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 3% | Vitamin C: 2% | Calcium: 1% | Iron: 4%
The best nuts to use: Raw unsalted pecans, walnuts, and chopped hazelnuts are your best options and all are under 2 grams of carbs (per serving). Almonds and cashews are a little higher in carbs, but both of them work great.
The best seeds to use: Hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds would all be perfect to use in these crunch bars.
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂