Keto cookies are truly a blessing for the low carb community. Just like other keto treats, they help us to stay in ketosis without the need to constantly abstain from anything that is fun in life.
If you are looking for a tasty keto dessert, treat, snack or even breakfast then try these AMAZING keto blueberry cookies. EASIEST keto cookie recipe and everyone will be coming back for more. Everyone loves these healthy, sugar-free and gluten-free low carb cookies including kids.
These blueberry breakfast cookies are moist and full of flavor and I love the tasty bright bursts when you bite into the blueberries. The blueberries in these cookies make them so moist and delicious. They make a perfect low carb dessert or snack. These low carb cookies are the perfect recipe for any occasion. So grab your keto essential ingredients and bake up some tasty cookies.
Get ready to bake up the BEST keto cookies!
Keto Blueberry Cookies Recipe:
try these AMAZING keto blueberry cookies. EASIEST keto cookie recipe and
everyone will be coming back for more.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Microwave the butter for 30 seconds to melt, but make sure it is not hot.
- Add the frozen blueberries and gently mix it into the dough.
- Divide and shape the dough into 12 balls (or use a small ice cream scoop) and place on a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow cooling before serving. Keep in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you!
If you make this recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo @lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!