Easy Keto Fat Bombs – Coconut Chocolate Bars
This homemade Easy Keto Fat Bombs – Coconut Chocolate Bars ( Mounds Bars ) have a blissful chocolate and coconut taste.
Mounds bars, or Bounty if you live outside of the US, are essentially a delicious chocolate coconut candy bar. A sweet, coconut center, covered in chocolate. They are one of my all-time favorite candy bars, and actually, super simple to whip up!
They’re even better than the store-bought version!
These coconut chocolate fat bombs are completely healthy, vegan, no-bake, a sugar-free candy bar that is keto-friendly and will satisfy your sweet tooth without destroying your diet. They are super easy and you only need 4 ingredients to make them. This is definitely one of the best low carb snacks you will try!
If you wanted you could even add almonds to the top of each coconut bar before dipping in chocolate. It’s pretty much perfect.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Easy Keto Fat Bombs – Coconut Chocolate Bars Recipe:
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 20 Bars
- 1 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper or tin foil. Spray with nonstick spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your coconut butter with your Maple Flavored Syrup and melt until smooth and creamy. If your coconut butter is already smooth and drippy, omit the heating part.
- Pour the coconut mixture in a baking pan. Press mixture into prepared pan and spread into an even layer with a rubber spatula. Freeze for 15 minutes, or until slightly hardened.
- Once the coconut mixture is firm, cut into 20 bars and set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl melt the chocolate in 15-second bursts in the microwave, stirring between every burst, until smooth.
- Dip the coconut bars in the chocolate until they are fully coated turning to coat with a fork. Let excess drip before placing on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place mounds bars in the fridge until the chocolate has set. Bars can be kept in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Tip: You can easily make your own Coconut butter using just ONE ingredient- shredded unsweetened coconut! Simply add 16 ounces of unsweetened shredded coconut flakes to the good quality food processor or high-speed blender. Blend for 2-3 minutes, until a crumbly texture remains. Using a spatula, scrape down the sides very well. Continue blending/pulsing, pausing to regularly scrape the sides until a smooth and creamy coconut butter remains.
You can keep Coconut butter at room temperature, in a sealed container or jar.
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂
Serving: 1 Bar | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 2% | Vitamin C: 3% | Calcium: 4% | Iron: 2%
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Did you make this Keto Fat Bombs – Coconut Chocolate Bars recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!