No bake Keto Ferrero Rocher Fat Bombs are delicious, low carb, paleo, vegan, quick and easy to make.
They are the perfect high-fat treat for Ketonauts and the absence of sugar means no insulin slump. Sweet craving can be satisfied quickly and efficiently with a small keto fat bomb or another keto treat. Ferrero Rocher Keto fat bombs are absolutely perfect for those situations.
With only 1.2g net carbs per fat bomb and a whopping 13.7g of healthy fats, you can treat yourself without kicking yourself out of ketosis.
Ferrero Rocher Keto Fat Bombs Recipe:
- ¾ cup (60g) ground hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp (45ml) melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp (16g) powdered erythritol
- 1 oz (30g) melted sugar-free chocolate
- ½ tbsp (4g) baking cocoa powder
- ½ tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- chopped hazelnuts & a few whole hazelnuts
- Melt the sugar-free chocolate using a double boiler and melt the coconut oil if necessary.
- Add the ground hazelnuts, melted coconut oil, powdered erythritol, baking cocoa powder & vanilla extract into a food processor and blend on high for approx. 30-45 seconds.
Then, add the melted chocolate and blend for another 15 seconds.
- Scrape off chunky bits from the sides and the bottom of the food processor and blend again for a few seconds if necessary.
- Place the mass in the freezer and chill for approx. 10 minutes.
- After the fat bomb mass has cooled down, take it out of the freezer and start to form small balls with your hands.
- Add a whole hazelnut into the middle of the ball and roll it in chopped hazelnuts afterward.
- You can serve the fat bombs immediately or store covered in plastic wrap at room temperature for approx. 2-3 days.
Recipe by: Uliana Zoellner