If you are a fan of peanut butter cups and cheesecake then these are the perfect chocolate covered bites for you. They are SO easy to make, delicious and filling. The hardest part is not eating them all the moment they are made! It takes about 15 minutes to prep so there’s no excuse not try this recipe out ASAP!
These are going to be your new favorite snacks. They are packed with flavor and super easy to make. These keto fat bombs taste like a peanut butter cheesecake and make a great snack when you need something sweet.
You need only three ingredients to make this no-bake frozen low carb, cheesecake keto fat bombs recipe: cream cheese, creamy peanut butter, and your sweetener of choice.
Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs Recipe:
- 4 oz (115g) cream cheese
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) creamy peanut butter
- 1 oz (2 tablespoons) granular Swerve sweetener (or any natural sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 cup crushed dark chocolate chips, optional
- Allow cream cheese and peanut butter sit at room temperature until softened.
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese, and sweetener, stirring until well-mixed and very smooth.
- Scoop small golf-sized of dough and form balls. You can dip them into crushed chocolate chips if you like, this step is optional. Arrange your fat bombs on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze the cheesecake fat bombs for 2 hours or, until solid. Store in the freezer in an airtight food container.
Recipe by: Nina L. Palmer