Best Low-Carb Keto Waffles
Are you doing Keto but miss waffles? These are the most delicious and fluffiest Keto Waffles Recipe ever that is sure to impress the entire family.
Keto waffles are probably my new favorite breakfast recipe. They are super easy, delicious and fun to make with the kids.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time and five minutes of cook time.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Low Carb Keto Waffles Recipe:
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp powdered sweetener
- 4 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp baking powder
Optional: You can add Chocolate Chips to our waffles! It is so yummy and keto friendly!
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend it on high for about 1 minute until all the ingredients come out nice and smooth. If you don’t have a blender, you can mix it in a small bowl on medium speed for a minute or two. You will want to make sure you cream together all of the cream cheese so you don’t have any lumps.
- Optional: Add cinnamon for extra flavor.
- Preheat the waffles iron.
- Spray the waffles iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour about 1/8 to a 1/4 cup batter for each waffle.
Note: The batter only spreads a bit more than the amount you put on the waffle iron. It’s not like the regular carb filled waffle recipe where you put a small amount on the iron and it’s dripping over the edges after a few minutes.
Photo credit: Shanna S (Flickr)