You can enjoy a Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake recipe that only takes seconds to make! This Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake is a delicious, single-serve keto dessert and is super quick to make.
This Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake recipe is foolproof. It tastes just as rich and chocolatey as conventional recipes but keeps every bite gluten-free with ingredients like almond flour and ghee. This dessert for two is perfect for Valentine’s Day or a date night at home. Since this Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake contains a short list of ingredients, keep everything high-quality.
Chocolate Keto Lava Mug Cake Recipe:
Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons high-quality unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 2 tablespoon granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure) – or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder grain-free, aluminum-free
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 25 g 100% dark chocolate
- Add egg to the butter and whisk until air bubbles begin to appear.
- Add in stevia/erythritol, cocoa powder, heavy cream, salt, and vanilla extract, mixing until combined.
- Spray microwave-safe ramekins with cooking spray or line with butter
- Pour in batter.
- Place the piece of dark chocolate in the middle and spoon the remaining batter over it to cover.
- Place in microwave for 30-45 seconds. Every microwave is different. You want the outside of the cake slightly firm, while the middle is not yet set, that’s how you get the lava.
- If you need more time in the microwave, set for 5-10 second intervals until you have the consistency of a Chocolate Lava Mug Cake.
This Chocolate Lava Mug Cake recipe can be made in the oven, too.
Simple pour the batter into an oven-safe ramekin and bake it at 350 degrees for about 13 to 15 minutes. You will know it’s done because the top will be soft like a sponge. Let stand for 1-2 minutes before flipping onto a plate to serve. Serve immediately.
You can double or even triple this recipe and make a few more to share too!
Per Serving: Total Fat 34.7g; Sodium 429.6mg; Total Carbohydrate 8.2g; Dietary Fiber 4g; Protein 9.1g