Craving for tasty low carb Keto Hot Dogs for your lunch or dinner? Large all-beef hot dogs are wrapped in cheese dough then baked to golden perfection. They’re easy to make, super filling, and look so impressive.
I’ve always loved ’em, and I always will. Kids love this, and they are easy for packing in lunches. The perfect low carb or keto lunch, snack, or meal.
I used all-beef hot dogs and you can use whatever brand you prefer. I think sausages would also be lovely.
World’s Best Low Carb Keto Hot Dogs Recipe:
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella, I use this brand
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour, I use this brand
- 2 tsp. baking powder, I use this brand
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder, I use this brand
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 8 hot dogs
- Mustard for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt together mozzarella and cream cheese.
- Add eggs and stir to combine then add almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Divide dough into 8 balls then shapes each ball into long ropes.
- Wrap a rope around each hot dog.
- In a small bowl whisk together butter, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Brush garlic butter over each hot dog then bakes until golden, 10-15 minutes.
- If you want you can serve your Keto hot dogs with mustard.
Tip: Using larger hot dogs? Pre-fry them for a couple of minutes before wrapping them up in the cheese dough and baking.
Per serving: Net carbs: 7 g; Fiber: 4 g; Fat: 68 g; Protein: 29 g; kcal: 764;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂