This Keto Chocolate Cake is to die for! It is incredibly moist, rich and chocolatey and comes in at only 2.5 net carbs per slice. Just because a dessert doesn’t have gluten or sugar, doesn’t mean it can’t be good.
This cake is the chocolatiest creation I’ve baked so far. It is rich, decadent and fudgy. And the chocolately cream cheese frosting makes it Worlds Best Keto Chocolate Cake EVER!
Feel free to play with the recipe, the size, and the frosting amounts in order to find what works best for you and best fits your macros.
Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- 1 cup granular sweetener, I use this brand (or to taste)
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups blanched finely ground almond flour
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract, I use this brand
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips, I use this brand
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, erythritol, cocoa powder, and baking powder until fully combined. Add in the butter and vanilla. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. Crack open the eggs into the bowl and stir until completely combined, then stir in the almond milk. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pans and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until it springs back when you touch and a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before removing from the pan or it may (will) fall apart.
- Beat room temperature cream cheese and butter until well combined and creamy.
- Add chocolate powder. Using your mixer or blender cream together evenly.
- Add the granular sweetener and mix until smooth.
- Add in heavy whipping cream and mix well.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix until the appearance becomes fluffy, this should take around 3 minutes.
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂