This Keto Chocolate Cake is to die for! It is incredibly moist, rich and chocolatey and comes in at only 2.5 net carbs per slice. Just because a dessert doesn’t have gluten or sugar, doesn’t mean it can’t be good.
This cake is the chocolatiest creation I’ve baked so far. It is rich, decadent and fudgy. And the chocolately cream cheese frosting makes it Worlds Best Keto Chocolate Cake EVER!
Feel free to play with the recipe, the size, and the frosting amounts in order to find what works best for you and best fits your macros.
Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe:
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups natural creamy almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups of erythritol (I use this brand)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added peanut butter powder (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon of packed coconut flour
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons fine salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- 250 g Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Cups Swerve
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tbs Coconut milk
- Pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter and flour two 9″ cake pans. Alternately you can line it with parchment paper, leaving a couple of inches of overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, coconut flour, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pans and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the edges are set but the center is still a little soft to the touch. Start checking at the 15-minute mark.
- Beat room temperature cream cheese and butter until well combined and creamy.
- Add chocolate powder. Using your mixer or blender cream together evenly.
- Add the Swerve confectioners and mix until smooth.
- Add in coconut or almond milk and mix well.
- Add in the vanilla.
- Mix until the appearance becomes fluffy, this should take around 3 minutes
Serving Size: 1 brownie; Calories: 141; Net Carbs: 2.5g; Fat: 11g; Carbohydrates: 5.5g; Protein: 7g
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂