Easy No Bake Cookies are a classic! Made with cocoa, peanut butter and coconut, they come together in minutes, and are great to make with kids! These Keto No Bake Cookies are my new go-to guilt-free treat! They’re super easy to whip up (no cooking required), ready in 5 minutes and perfect every time!
These keto bake cookies are loaded with healthy fats, but no real sugar. The result is a glorious, fudgy, completely satisfying treat.
If you don’t like the flavor of the coconut, you can replace the shredded coconut with chopped pecans/walnuts.
Having no refined sugar in these cookies is great because they end up with a fudgy texture instead of a grainy one, and they melt in your mouth.
Keto No Bake Cookies Recipe:
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 20 Cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter or your choice of nut butter
- 2 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 cups coconut flakes unsweetened
- 4 drops of stevia or 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- Melt butter in a microwave.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butter, coconut flake, shredded coconut, cocoa powder, and sweetener and stir until well combined.
- Spoon onto a sheet pan. Use the back of the spoon to gently shape each scoop into a 3″ cookie.
- Freeze for 5-10 minutes to set.
- Store in the refrigerator bagged or in an airtight container.
Per Serving: Calories: 117; Total Carb: 5g; Total Fat: 13g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Protein: 4g;
Note: if using a granulated sweetener add it to the butter when microwaving to melt.
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂