Strawberry tiramisu, is a fast and easy no-bake dessert. Made with fresh strawberries, cream, and mascarpone. An Italian classic.
No-Bake Strawberry Tiramisu takes the basics of the traditional tiramisu and turns it on its head by using fresh strawberries!
This strawberry tiramisu cake is light as air and literally melts in your mouth!
It’s sweet, pretty, and SO delicious. Layers of vanilla-flavored mascarpone, ladyfingers, and lots of fresh juicy strawberries.
Everyone always loves this easy dessert when I bring it to a party.
I think this just might become your new favorite dessert. I know it has become mine!
Just make sure you take the recipe with you when you make this dessert with you for a BBQ. Everyone is going to want the recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
No-Bake Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe:
No BAKE Strawberry Tiramisu is the perfect EASY dessert for spring and summer potlucks, parties, picnics, and Mother’s Day. The perfect cool dessert! This summer version is made without coffee, alcohol, and raw eggs.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Prep time: 15 mins
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Total time: 15 mins
- 24-30 ladyfingers ( I use these)
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup of orange juice
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 8 oz cool whip
- In a large mixing bowl beat heavy cream until soft peaks form
- Add in the mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract and beat on medium speed until stiff, set aside
- Line the ladyfingers in a single layer, in the bottom of a 9×13 or similarly sized baking dish
- Brush half of the ladyfingers with half of the orange juice
- Spread half of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers and layer with half of the sliced strawberries
- Repeat the steps again
- Cover with a cool whip and garnish with sliced strawberries
- Place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-ok”] Tip: I recommend using firm/crunchy ladyfingers for this recipe; avoid the soft and cakey ones. The soft ones will get mushy after a day in the fridge. Firm ladyfingers will hold up better and serve as sturdy cake layers for this no-bake dessert!
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂