This easy-to-make Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts is not only Keto, but it’s DELICIOUS!
I normally don’t make much bread like desserts, but today was an exception.
When it comes to Keto bread, recipes can be really hit or miss.
I even had some friends who are not doing Keto try it, and they said it’s crave-worthy.
In addition to this Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread being delicious and just the most perfect texture for a quick bread, the walnuts add such a nice touch.
The semi-crunch gives the bread a great texture.
Walnuts are also low in carbs and high in fat, which makes it great if you’re doing Keto and having a hard time hitting those fat levels in your diet.
This Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts is the perfect treat when you want a baked good while keeping your carbs down.
This easy Keto Zucchini Bread recipe is a perfect addition to a keto brunch, great for an on-the-go breakfast, or top it with butter or cream cheese for a delicious keto snack.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts Recipe:
Are you still looking for the perfect zucchini bread that’s slightly sweet, packed with hidden veggies, and topped with crunchy walnuts for a low-carb eating plan? Look no further.
This recipe beats all the other ones I’ve tried and it’s gluten-free! It’s a healthy keto quick bread recipe that you can serve for breakfast, a snack, or dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup erythritol sweetener, or Swerve
- 5 eggs large
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ½ c chopped walnuts
- 2 cups grated zucchini, about 8oz by weight
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease 9×5 bread pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well to combine. Stir in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gum, and salt. Break up any lumps of almond flour or coconut flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to combine. (Optionally, add up to 1/2 cup of mix-ins, like chopped nuts or chocolate chips.)
- Add the grated zucchini, and fold it in gently.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 – 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- If the bread is browning too quickly, you can cover the pan with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Cool for about 15 minutes, then remove from the pan. Cool completely. Store in refrigerator.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-tasks”] Nutrition:
Total Fat: 15g; Protein: 5g; Total Carbs: 5g; Fiber: 3g; Net Carbs: 2g; Cals: 171. Each serving size is 1/12 of the recipe.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-heart”] Tip: It’s important to use parchment paper and/or make sure that your baking pans are well lubricated with baking spray, butter, Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts, or olive oil when making a coconut flour recipe.
I recommend NOT using coconut oil to lubricate your pans in this instance because for some reason it doesn’t prevent sticking.