This low carb Keto Raspberry Chocolate Cake is easy to make an absolute go-to cake. It is the perfect low carb chocolate cake out there. If you have a sweet tooth like me you’ll love this low-carb raspberry chocolate cake.
This low carb keto raspberry chocolate cake is one of these treats that will satisfy your sweet tooth, but at the same time, it won’t be bad for your body. It is also gluten-free, and dairy-free. It’s made with almond flour, coconut milk, and raspberries too.
Low Carb Keto Raspberry Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 4 Eggs size L
- 240 ml coconut milk, I use this brand
- 100 gr almond flour, I use this brand
- 6 tbsps cacao powder, I use this brand
- 50 gr granulated Erythritol, or to taste
- 1-2 tsp unsweetened Vanilla extract, I use this brand
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp Ghee or Coconut oil for greasing
- 200 gr fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp powdered Erythritol or Swerve for dusting, optional
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/350 °F. Weigh and measure all ingredients. Put the eggs with the coconut milk, the almond flour, the erythritol, the cacao powder, the pinch of salt and the vanilla flavor in a blender. Let it run for a few minutes.
- You can do the prick test to see if they are done. Then remove and allow to cool. If you want you can dust it with powdered Erythritol, slice and serve.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can eat it hot or cold. Delicious with a tuft of whipped cream.
Per Serving (1 slice): Calories 88; Total Fat 6g; Saturated Fat 4g; Sodium 74mg; Potassium 83mg; Total Carbohydrates 4g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 2g; Net carbs 2g; Protein 3g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂