Keto Homemade Almond Butter
This Keto Homemade Almond Butter recipe is beyond easy and also so delicious. Healthier, cheaper, and much tastier than store-bought!
Keto, Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, vegan, clean eating, whole30. It tastes better than anything I’ve bought from a store.
Homemade almond butter is likely your best option as you can choose the ingredients.
It’s far superior to store-bought almond butter. Homemade almond butter is ultra-thick and creamy, and it tastes like warm, freshly roasted almonds.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
How To Make Best Homemade Almond Butter?
- Almond butter can be made with raw or roasted almonds. For more flavor, roast the almonds before blending. Roasting also helps the nuts to blend up quicker.
- You can purchase roasted almonds for the recipe or roast your own in the oven. Be sure to allow the nuts to cool down before processing otherwise, the concentrated oils may cause your blender or food processor to overheat.
- A food processor takes longer to process versus a Vitamix but it works fine when you’re making smaller batches. If you make a lot of your own almond butter, investing in a high-speed blender like a Vitamix can save you a lot of time since.
- If you need little help for the nuts to blend easier add a little bit of avocado or coconut oil.
- Once the almonds have formed a butter, taste the mixture and season with salt to taste if desired.
- If you prefer chunky-style almond butter, mix-in additional chopped almonds or pulse whole almonds into the mixture in the food processor.
Homemade almond butter is one of the most delightful nut butter, don’t you agree? It can be a filling treat is just eaten off a teaspoon, or a perfect ingredient in numerous different keto recipes.
It is so easy to make homemade keto almond butter using a food processor. I prefer a food processor because it’s easier to scrape out the almond butter once it is finished. You can use your high-speed blender too!
You can blend a tiny bit of cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar-free maple syrup or even pure cacao powder to make it taste extra special. Why not?
How to Store Almond Butter?
Store in the refrigerator for a firmer consistency. At room temperature, the butter becomes softer. You can keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks and 3-4 days at room temperature.
Homemade almond butter is best stored in glass jars. Mason jars are the perfect solution as they come with a fitted, airtight lid.
Can I use different nuts?
You can make nut butter of any kind of nuts. Hazelnuts, macadamia, cashew, etc.
affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!Some of the links above are
Did you make this Keto Homemade Almond Butter recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!