Have them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner — they’re perfect at any time of the day! They’re easy to transport and taste great reheated.
Oh, and did I mention that they’ll make your kitchen smell like you just brought home McDonald’s food? The beef-bacon-cheese ingredient combo must be magical to give these Butter Burgers have that perfect McDonald’s smell without the carbs.
You can make smaller or larger burgers to fit your macros. Serve them on their own or with a big bowl of green salad and burger sauce, especially if you practice intermittent fasting and eat just twice a day.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
The Best Keto Bacon Wrapped & Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Seasoning or to taste
- 12 slices of bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, start by preheating your oven to 375°F
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine ground beef with Worcestershire sauce and your
desired amount of seasoning, salt, and pepper. Optionally, add onion powder and/or garlic powder.
- Use your hands to divide the ground beef into 3 parts. Flatten each part using your
hands. Then take a glass and place in the middle of the burger to create a
well. Fold the meat up around the glass to create a bowl shape. Then, remove
the glass carefully by gently twisting and pulling it up.
- Fill each "meat bowl" with the shredded mozzarella cheese and then close a burger.
- Wrap 4 slices of bacon around a burger. Repeat for the remaining burgers.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes (or to your desired level of doneness. I like mine a little pink in the middle.) When done, remove from the oven and let the burgers rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite extras but don't forget to count the carbs.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Did you make this Easy Keto Bacon Wrapped & Cheese Stuffed Burgers? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!