This healthy Keto egg salad is such an easy-to-make, Paleo and Whole30 lunch recipe.
It’s a classic recipe with an addicting crunch from the delicious bacon and it is the perfect recipe to whip up for a quick and healthy lunch that everyone will enjoy!
This paleo egg salad is dairy-free and made with easy-to-whip-up homemade mayo and it takes just 10 minutes to put together once you have all the ingredients on hand.
You will love how creamy this egg salad is. Honestly, I love to eat this egg salad on its own because it’s so yummy!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Keto Salad Recipe:
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Prep Time: 5 minutes
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Cook Time: 5 minutes
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-cutlery”] Servings: 8
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 8 slices of sugar-free bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup homemade mayonnaise or more to taste
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh chives thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Peel the eggs and chop them into small pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and use a spoon to stir together until combined.
- Taste to adjust creaminess and seasoning with more mayo or salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-tasks”] Nutrition:
Per Serving: Calories: 332; Total Fat: 30g; Total Carbs: 1g; Protein: 11g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂