This healthy Keto egg salad is such an easy to make, Paleo and Whole30 lunch recipe. It’s a classic recipe with an addicting crunch from the delicious bacon and it is the perfect recipe to whip up for a quick and healthy lunch that everyone will enjoy!
This paleo egg salad is dairy-free and made with easy to whip up homemade mayo and it takes just 10 minutes to put together once you have all the ingredients on hand.
You will love how creamy this egg salad is. Honestly, I love to eat this egg salad on its own because it’s so yummy!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Keto Salad Recipe:
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 8 slices sugar-free bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup homemade mayonnaise or more to taste
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh chives thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Peel the eggs and chop into small pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and use a spoon to stir together until combined.
- Taste to adjust creaminess and seasoning with more mayo or salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Per Serving: Calories: 332; Total Fat: 30g; Total Carbs: 1g; Protein: 11g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂