These Low Carb Keto Cream Cheese Brownies are a delicious guiltless treat! They are gluten free and low sugar brownies and two favorite desserts combined into one tasty dessert!
It is delicious once cooled, but better a day later, as the brownie is a touch moister. Either way, it’ll be amazing. Each bite fills your mouth with an intensely rich combination of cream cheese and deep-dark chocolate that, I`m certain, won’t disappoint – no matter which flavor you prefer.
These brownies are perfection and best of all – they’re way easier to make than cheesecake.
Easy Low Carb Keto Brownies – Best Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe:
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 16 brownies
Cream Cheese filling:
- 8-ounce Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup granulated Erythritol (or Swerve)
- 1 Large egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated Erythritol (or Swerve)
- 6 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 100 g unsweetened dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line your baking pan (8×8 inch) with parchment paper the bottom and sides.
- First, make the Cream Cheese layer. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and granulated erythritol until whipped. Then add egg and vanilla and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together over low heat.
- When the butter and chocolate have melted, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, granulated erythritol, vanilla, and salt. When smooth whisk in the chocolate until well combined.
- Gently stir through the almond flour, one tablespoon at a time and whisk until well combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the brownie batter.
- Spoon half the brownie batter into the prepared pan, then top with the cream cheese filling.
- Dollop the remaining brownie batter onto the cream cheese, swirling the two together.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center is mostly set. It may jiggle slightly but once you remove it from the oven it should firm completely. Remove from the oven and cool before slicing!
Tip: To ensure that the moist, sticky brownies release from the pan in one piece, line your greased pan with parchment paper, and grease the parchment.
Per serving: Calories: 145; Fat: 14g; Net Carbs: 1.9g; Protein: 4g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂