This easy Keto Triple Berry Clafoutis recipe brings a traditional French dessert to the low-carb table.
It is a really delightful dessert for those on a low-carb lifestyle.
The French eat Clafoutis for dessert and sometimes even breakfast, which is a tradition I can absolutely get behind!
In this recipe, I’ve made it with low-carb ingredients by replacing the regular flour with almond flour, and a healthier sweetener Erythritol.
Also, using blackberries, raspberries and blueberries we can keep the carb level as low as possible.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Keto Triple Berry Clafoutis Recipe:
- 4 Eggs, size L
- 240ml coconut milk
- 100gr Almond Flour
- 50gr granulated Erythritol
- 1-2 tsp unsweetened Vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp Ghee or Coconut oil for greasing
- 100gr Blueberries
- 100 gr Raspberries
- 100gr Blackberries
- 1 tbsp powdered Erythritol or Swerve for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F. Weigh and measure all ingredients. Put the eggs with the coconut milk, the almond flour, the erythritol, the pinch of salt, and the vanilla flavor in a blender. Let it run for a few minutes.
- Grease a 9 to 10-inch flan dish with the Ghee or Coconut oil and pour in the mixture. Add the berries: blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries (wild blueberries contain fewer carbs than cultivated blueberries). Transfer into the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- You can do the prick test to see if they are done. Then remove and allow to cool. Dust with powdered Erythritol, slice, and serve.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can eat it hot or cold. Delicious with a tuft of whipped cream.
Photo credit: jennylaujennylau