Keto New York Cheesecake
Making a perfect keto cheesecake is easier than you think. This one is both sugar and gluten-free, yet still tastes like a dream. Rich and creamy, this keto cheesecake is THE cheesecake to make.
Keto New York Cheesecake is a simple recipe. The only downside to it is that it just takes a while to let the oven cool once the cooking time has completed.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Keto New York Cheesecake Recipe:
- 20 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream or crème fraîche
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp Erythritol Sweetener
- 1 tsp lemon, zest
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Optional Decorating ingredients:
- Dark Chocolate Chips, melted
- Almonds, chopped
- Cashew Nuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Butter a 9-inch (22 cm) springform and line the base with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter for the crust and heat until it gets a nutty scent. This will give the crust a lovely toffee flavor.
- Remove from heat and add almond flour, sweetener, and vanilla. Combine into a dough and press into the base of the springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes, until the crust turns lightly golden. Set aside and allow to cool while you prepare the filling.
- Mix together cream cheese, heavy cream, eggs, lemon zest, vanilla, and sweetener, if you’re using any. Combine well. Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Raise the heat to 400°F (200°C) and bake for 15 minutes.
- Lower the heat to 230°F (110°C) and bake for another 45-60 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let cool in the oven. Remove when it has cooled completely and placed it in the fridge to rest overnight.
- Once the cheesecake is cooled, you can then remove it from the springform pan and serve with any toppings you wish!
Per serving: Net carbs: 4 % (4 g); Fiber: 0 g; Fat: 87 % (33 g); Protein: 8 % (7 g); kcal: 335