Everything’s better with bacon! And butter. There are few things in this world more lovable than bacon or butter. Combine the two and you’ve got the most delicious spread for your bagels, veggies and steaks alike. This spicy combo of the two is amazing on fish and chicken. Mmmm. Go for it!
There’s no recipe easier than homemade Low Carb Keto Bacon Butter.
Low Carb Keto Bacon Butter Recipe:
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Peel and chop the shallots finely. Cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Fry shallots and bacon in 1 tablespoon of butter for about 5 minutes.
- Let cool and combine with the rest of the butter, tomato paste and finely chopped basil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Form the butter into a roll in parchment paper or store in a small bowl. Put in the fridge for about half an hour so that it solidifies.
Tip: Feel free to make a big batch and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. It should last for a couple of weeks. Or freeze it to use at a later time.
Per serving: Net carbs: 3 % (2 g); Fiber: 1 g; Fat: 93 % (30 g); Protein: 4 % (3 g); kcal: 290
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia; Photo credit: Emma Shevtzoff