Keto Russian Dressing
Keto Russian Dressing is pretty much the perfect condiment. This Russian dressing is a keto-friendly version that will go great on your sandwiches, or for dipping roasted cauliflower in, and very easy to make!
Keto Russian dressing goes great on burgers, salads, and veggies! It’s got the right stuff in all the right places! Zesty, and full of flavor, this Russian dressing will make your keto Ruben sandwiches sing! Drizzle this sauce on burgers or salads, as it’s the perfect blend of sweet and savory, with a kick!
This spicy, tangy dressing is a great condiment recipe to have on hand, as it’s free from sugar and nasty fillers.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Keto Russian Dressing Recipe:
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 20 tablespoons
- 1/3 cup Low Carb Mayonnaise (full recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch pepper
- In a small bowl add all the Russian Dressing ingredients and whisk well.
- Place in the fridge and leave the flavors to marinate for an hour.
- Serve in your Keto Reuben sandwiches, burgers, salads, and veggies or use as a dipping sauce.
Serving: 15g | Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.2g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0.1% | Vitamin C: 0.4% | Calcium: 0.2%