Best Low Carb Keto Snickers Brownies
Thick, rich, chewy low carb Keto Snickers Brownies make a decadent dessert that’s quick and easy to make. They’re the ultimate combination of brownies and candy. Brownie heaven!
They have the perfect consistency for this recipe and the combination of all ingredients tastes SO good!
Granted, it’s not zero carbs but one of these brownies will fill you up quite well! If you don’t believe me, try them and you’ll be as pleasantly surprised as I was when I first tried this batch!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as did. Have a fantastic day and thanks so much for stopping by to check out this sweet treat!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Keto Snickers Brownies Recipe:
Servings: 16 servings
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2/3 cup granular sweetener, I use this brand
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, I use this brand
- ½ cup almond flour about 50g, I use this brand
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, I use this brand
- 1 tbsp grass-fed gelatin, I use this brand
- ½ teaspoon baking powder, I use this brand
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips, optional – I use this brand
Peanut Butter Fudge:
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, I use this brand
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, I use this brand
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup powdered sweetener sifted, I use this brand
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate finely chopped, I use this brand
- 3 tbsp powdered sweetener, I use this brand
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, I use this brand
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper, with an overhang for easy removal. Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, gelatin, baking powder, and salt and whisk until well combined. Stir in the water to thin the batter. Stir in the chocolate chips, if using.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until the edges, are set but the center still seems a tiny bit wet.
- Remove and let cool in the pan.
For Peanut Butter Fudge:
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt together peanut butter and butter. Stir in vanilla and salt.
- Stir in powdered Swerve a little at a time until the mixture thickens to a spreadable consistency. Spread over cooled brownies and refrigerate 1 hour, until set.
For Chocolate Glaze:
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream until just simmering. Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate. Let sit 5 minutes to melt.
- Add the sweetener and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Let sit a few minutes to thicken, then spread or drizzle over the peanut butter layer.
- Lift brownies out by edges of parchment paper and cut into squares.
Per Serving: Calories 248; Total Fat 22g; Total Carbohydrates 5.5g; Dietary Fiber 2.1g; Protein 6g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂