This low carb and keto chocolate mousse are decadent and super easy to make. This will be your new favorite chocolate mousse recipe, I guarantee it!
The hardest part of being on the ketogenic diet for most people is not being able to eat sweets, but with a little workaround, you can whip up a keto-friendly low-carb dessert in minutes. This keto chocolate mousse uses just four ingredients and comes together in no time at all. It is perfect when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to go to the fuss of baking. The best part: This mousse is almost zero carb!
Chocolate Mousse Recipe:
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Dark Chocolate – melted, cooled
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Beat Cream Cheese and powdered sweetener until combined.
- Add in the melted Chocolate and beat to combine.
- Slowly add in the Heavy Whipping Cream, while beating on medium speed. Increase the speed to high and beat for 1-2 minutes, until creamy and fluffy.
- Spoon into small glasses and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 227 Calories; 24g Fat (94.3% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1.5g Dietary Fiber.
Photo credit: photo-copy (Flickr)