Looking for a guilt-free, easy to make, and absolutely delicious low carb treat?! Look no further! Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is low carb, sugar-free, 3 ingredients cookies and they are super easy to make but combined with chocolate they are simply irresistible.
This keto chocolate dipped cookies are flourless too – so they are also gluten-free! You can even make them with different nut butter to your liking.
Keto Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 15 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (no sugar added), I use this brand
- 1/2 cup granular erythritol, I use this brand
- 1 large egg
For chocolate dip:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and gather your ingredients! Place half a cup of granular erythritol into a Nutribullet and blend for a few seconds. You should end up with a fine, powdered sweetener!
- Combine the peanut butter, powdered erythritol, and the egg and mix very well.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Press down with a fork twice to create the iconic peanut butter cookie pattern.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until you see the cookie edges turn a darker brown.
- Let them cool on a wire rack and enjoy with a yummy glass of nut milk!
- When the cookies are cool, place Lily’s dark chocolate baking chips into a microwave safe bowl with the 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir, and then heat for an additional 30 seconds until completely melted and smooth.
- Dip the bottom part of each cookie into the melted chocolate, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet to dry. You can place the cookies in the fridge to speed up the chocolate drying process.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Per cookie: Calories 105; Net Carbs 2g; Fat 9g; Protein 4g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂