Are you in search of the BEST healthy hot chocolate? You’ve come to the right place! This Keto-friendly Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate recipe makes a delicious way to shake off the chill of a fall or winter day. Cradling a warm mugful in your hands, breathing in that sweet steam, and sipping that creamy richness will make any day just a little bit better.
See how to make keto hot chocolate in just 1 minute! This sugar-free low carb hot chocolate recipe has thick, luxurious, ultra-rich, and deep chocolate flavor. Keto Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate recipe makes creamy, rich hot chocolate with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
I happen to think that it’s the best sugar-free hot chocolate around, it might just become your new favorite dessert.
Yes, you can even make Keto hot chocolate in the microwave. You can only make one serving at a time, but hey, fewer dishes to wash! You’ll notice that I gave a range of tablespoons of sweetener. I prefer my hot chocolate on the bittersweet side, so I tend to use a lesser amount of sweetener. If you like your hot chocolate to be sweeter, then you can use the larger amount.
Since this is my go-to quick and easy hot chocolate recipe, I decided to write down the ingredients and share it with all of you.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Milk Alternatives for Best Keto Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate
The lowest carb milk alternatives are dairy-free “milk”. The carb counts for a standard 8 oz serving of popular dairy-free kinds of milk are as follows:
- Flax Milk: 1 gram of carbs
- Coconut Milk: 1 gram of carbs
- Hemp Milk: 1 gram of carbs
- Cashew Milk: 1 gram of carbs
- Almond Milk: 2 grams of carbs
If you like this keto hot chocolate recipe, you might also enjoy some of these other keto low carb chocolate recipes:
- Best Healthy 1 Minute Keto Mug Brownie – Healthy Keto Mug Brownies don’t get better than this! This easy 1-minute mug brownie recipe is a low carb game changer.
- Easy Keto Fat Bombs – Coconut Chocolate Bars – Homemade Keto Coconut Chocolate Fat Bombs ( Mounds Bars ) have a blissful chocolate and coconut taste.
- Best Keto Chocolate Cake Ever – This low carb Chocolate Layer Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frostings the best cake that I’ve made on my keto diet!
- Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse – This easy keto chocolate mousse is so dense, rich, and decadent. It will satisfy your chocolate craving in only a few bites.
- No-Bake Keto Mini Chocolate Cheesecake – This low carb chocolate cheesecake is incredibly easy to whip up and will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan) – Quick and easy homemade chocolate fat bombs – with just 3 ingredients and NO baking required!
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Ferrero Rocher Fat Bombs – No-bake Keto Ferrero Rocher Fat Bombs are delicious, low carb, paleo, vegan, quick and easy to make.
Did you make this Keto Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!